Designed to deliver the right combination of lightweight mobility and dedicated gear storage, the Deuter Guide 35+ Backpack is now slimmer, lighter, and more well-equipped than ever. This pack is ideal for technical alpine climbing, backcountry skiing, and ski mountaineering thanks to its robust construction and snug fit.
Its tall and sleek design offers plenty of space for ropes, avy tools, extra layers, and other necessary gear without feeling bulky when you're crossing demanding terrain. Air channeled foam strips provide comfort and ventilation, while the innovative Vari Flex hip belt pivots with your body's movements, allowing you to maintain balance while climbing or ripping turns. The hip belt gear loops keep equipment close at hand, and the side access zipper allows you to grab your puffy without dumping everything out in the snow.
- Slim, lightweight pack for alpine exploring
- Alpine back system and X-Frame provide support
- Vari Flex System enhances mobility
- Vertical ski carry straps
- Wet pocket stows sweaty or soaked clothes
- Adjustable lid height lets you tune it to needs
- Removable waist belt and sternum strap provide stability
- Removable foam mat gives you comfy place to sit
- Item #DTR004V